Learn more about Xerxes
Xerxes may also refer to:
- Xerxes, an Armenian king, killed about 212 BC by Antiochus III the Great.
- A son of Mithradates the Great of Pontus.
- An ancient city in the Fullmetal Alchemist manga.
- Xerxes, an opera by George Frideric Handel.
- Xerxes Frankel, a fictional character in Wili Lieberman's Get Outta Town novel series.
- Xerxes, a novel by Louis Couperus
- XERXES, a character in the video game System Shock 2.
- Xerxes, a character in Frank Herbert's Dune universe.
- Xerxes, a character in Disney's Aladdin.
- XERXES, an audiophile-grade record player designed/manufactured by Touraj Moghaddam of Roksan Audio(UK).
- Xerxes - Norwegian musician/producer Klaus Lunde's electronic-chillout recording project, official website: http://www.xerxes-music.com . Xerxes latest release is entitled The Mirror Formula