Learn more about Visa
Visa or VISA may refer to:
- Visa (document) — a document required to enter a specific country.
- VISA (credit card) — one of the world's most popular credit card networks.
- Visa Debit — a debit card that travels on the VISA network.
- Citroën Visa — a French car manufactured from 1978 to 1988.
- In Finland "Visa" is a common male forename.
As an acronym VISA may stand for:
- Vancomycin-intermediate staphylococcus aureus — a multi-drug resistant bacteria.
- Virginia Inland Sailing Association — a recreational sailing club on Smith Mountain Lake.
- Virtual Instrument Software Architecture — an instrument communication library standard used in the Test and Measurement domain.
- Visa International Service Association — the operation of the VISA card mentioned above