Learn more about Study
- To study means to acquire knowledge about a given subject, often by memorization or reading.
- A study is an experiment, especially a clinical trial.
- Study or studies may refer to a field of research or academics.
- A study is a kind of sketch or drawing made in order to practise or demonstrate a subject or technique; see drawing.
- A study — the French term etude is more frequently used — is a musical form also used to practise or demonstrate a subject or technique; see etude.
- A study is a room in a home used as an office or library; see study (room).
- Eduard Study was a 19th-century German mathematician.
what is world wizzy?
- World Wizzy is a static snapshot taken of Wikipedia in early 2007.
It cannot be edited and is online for historic & educational purposes only.