Learn more about Singular
Singular may refer to:
- A grammatical number denoting a unit quantity (as opposed to the plural and other forms)
- SINGULAR, a computer algebra system
- gravitational singularity
- technological singularity
- Cingular Wireless, a major mobile network operator in North America.
- A group of boars
- Mathematical singularity
- A singular matrix is one that is not invertible
- A singular measure is a measure or probability distribution whose support has zero Lebesgue measure. More generally, one may speak of an object "singular with respect to a measure μ", meaning that μ replaces the Lebesgue measure above
- An infinite cardinal number is called singular if it is not a regular cardinal
- Singulair, Merck trademark for Montelukast, a common prescription drug used in maintenance treatment of asthma and to relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.