Learn more about Russian
Russian may refer to one of the following:
- Anything relating to Russia or its people, especially:
- Russian Federation, the largest country in the world.
- Russian SFSR, the largest republic of the former Soviet Union.
- Russians, an ethnic group
- Russian language, an East Slavic language
- Russian American, a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of Russian descent or origin
- Russian Canadian, a citizen or permanent resident of Canada of Russian descent or origin
- The Russian, a villain from The Punisher comics
- Russian reversal, a joke by Yakov Smirnoff.
 See also
- Russia (disambiguation)
- Etymology of Rus and derivatives
- Rus (disambiguation)
- Rus' (people)
- Or do you mean Rushen (disambiguation)?