Prussian Crown Jewels
Learn more about Prussian Crown Jewels
The Prussian Crown Jewels is a set of crowns, sceptres and orbs used to crown Kings of Prussia of the Hohenzollern dynasty, which continued to be used as that house became the Kaisers of the German Empire on January 18, 1871.
The regalia includes the
- the imperial(?) Crown of Wilhelm II (1889), or Hohenzollern crown, is the only piece dating from the imperial period, but being very similar to older crowns.
- the royal Crown of Frederick I (1701);
- the royal Crown of Queen Sophie Charlotte (1701);
- Royal Sceptre of Prussia (1701);
- Royal Orb of Prussia (1701);