Learn more about Euro (disambiguation)
- Euro (€), the currency of many European Union countries in the eurozone.
- The UEFA European Football Championship (usually in combination with the year of the event). See also European Championship for disambiguation between European-level championships of different sports.
- European emission standards.
- Euro-English, English translations of European concepts foreign to English-speaking countries.
Euro can also refer to:
- Eurocurrency, currency held in a different country from that which it comes from.
- Euro, a subspecies of wallaroo, a kangaroo-like macropod.
- EUR, a neighbourhood of Rome built in the Fascist style.
- The Italian frigate Euro (F 575) of the Maestrale class, named after the Euros wind of ancient Greek geography (see below).
- Europop and Eurodance are used to refer to styles of pop music, though usage varies; in the United Kingdom they are only ever used to refer to Continental European music, whereas in the United States their usage encompasses some British music and even the Australian singer Kylie Minogue.
- The European-American Unity and Rights Organization of David Duke which is abbreviated as EURO.
Euros can refer to:
- A slang pluralization of Euro, above.
- Euros (or Eurus, from Greek Εύρος), the Greek name for the rainy, stormy southeast wind.
- Euros of the Anemoi, a Greek deity representing the southern wind.
- Euros is also a Welsh name, as in director Euros Lyn.