Learn more about Desire
Desire may refer to:
- Interpersonal attraction
- Preference, on which microeconomic theory is based
- Motivation, thought that leads to an action
- Tanha in Buddhist psychology, as described in the Four Noble Truths
- A concept in Lacanian psychoanalytic theory related to the Oedipus complex
- Kim Neilson, a professional wrestler who has used the stage name "Desire."
- Desire (album), a Bob Dylan album (1976)
- Desire (Pharoahe Monch album), a Pharoahe Monch album (2006)
- Desire (song), by U2 on the Rattle and Hum album/soundtrack (1988)
- Desire (Talk Talk song), by a Talk Talk on their album Spirit of Eden (1988)
- Desire (Geri Halliwell song), a song by Geri Halliwell (2005)
- Desire (Do As Infinity song), a song by Do As Infinity (2001)
 Film and television
- Desire (1936 film), a 1936 film starring Marlene Dietrich and Gary Cooper
- Desire (TV series), a telenovela on the United States broadcast television network MyNetworkTV
- Desire Inc. (1990), a video documentary of unconventional television advertisements created by video artist Lynn Hershman.
- Desire (DC Comics), one of the Endless in Neil Gaiman's The Sandman comic series
- Desire (Manga), a yaoi manga written by Maki Kazumi and illustrated by Yukine Honami.