Learn more about Chariot (disambiguation)
Chariot can refer to:
- Chariot, a horse-drawn vehicle in military use 2000 BC to 300 BC, and in use for Chariot racing until the 7th century
- Chariot, a light four-wheeled horse carriage popular in the 19th century.
- Chariot, the name of a WW2 naval weapon, the British manned torpedo.
- Chariot is an album by american rock-singer Gavin DeGraw.
- Chariot, the name of an Australian Internet company. Chariot.net.au
- In French "chariot élévateur" means a forklift truck.