Learn more about Al-Qādisiyyah
Al-Qādisiyyah may refer to:
- Battle of al-Qādisiyyah, a decisive engagement between the Sāsānian Empire and the Arab-Muslim invaders in circa 636 CE.
- Al-Qādisiyyah Governorate, a province in southern Iraq, with a capital at Ad-Diwāniyyah
- Al-Qādisiyyah (city in Kuwait).
- Al-Qādisiyyah (historical city), the name of an historical city in southern Mesopotamia, along an important trade-route.
- Al-Qādisiyyah University (Iraq), an institute of higher education in ad-Dīwāniyyah, Iraq. (website).
- Al-Qādisiyyah University (Jordan), educational institution located in `Ammān, Jordan. (website).