Learn more about Admission
Admission may refer to several things:
In general usage:
- Confession, generally.
- Ticket to enter an event or movie theater
- College admissions
- Changes in status allowing an entity to become part of a group, see List of U.S. states by date of statehood, Admission of Poland to the European Union.
- Admission (law), a statement that may be used in court against the person making it.
- Admission to the bar, change in status allowing an applicant to become part of a profession
- Admissability is an attribute of evidence (law)
In science and engineering:
- Admittance, an electrical engineering term - the admittance (Y) is the inverse of the impedance (Z).